Pages

April 26

I just figured out that I could import my old blog to here :) How awesome is that? I have been so tempted to delete it, but I just couldn't bear to actually do it, until now! And it was so super easy! I just saved my old blog to my desktop, clicked on import blog on this one's dashboard, and picked the file off of my desktop. It automatically transferred all of my old posts. That is seriously exciting to me. haha! If only it were that easy to actually post...

Well, I am just going to forewarn you, I am planning on making some changes to my blog. I want to revamp it to include my logo and more links of what I like to look at here on the world-wide-web. I think you'll be very interested to check out some of my links! There are tons of good ones! Stay tuned as this will be an ongoing process!

For my picture of the day today, I have a couple of photos of the kids playing outside in the kiddie pool. This is serious cuteness!

Claire & Kalyn -- I love the expression on both their faces. They look so happy here!

Chloe - Does it get any cuter than this? She is a little ham!

Caleb and Tyler  playing with the waterguns :) Oh, to be a boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment