Pages

April 24

Happy Easter!!! I love Easter, not only for what it means to me as a Christian, but also for what pure joy it is to be surrounded by all of the people that are important to me. Especially my kids. Something about a "holiday" just makes an ordinary day extra-ordinary. I am so blessed to have such a close-knit family, even on the side of my in-laws :) haha! In all seriousness though, I get along great with my inlaws and I love them as much as I love my own family. So, I made this quick layout of my husband's family. We hardly ever take pictures together, or even as couples so I made sure I got pictures of everyone today.

Click to see larger in a new window!

Credits: Template: Tiffany Tillman 52 Templates #10
 Papers: Joy Ride Cosmo Cricket; Chrysantheums Spring & Summer 2011 by Crystal Wilkerson

I can't wait to print this out and give it to my mother-in-law! She actually framed one of my layouts that I did of the twins and has it hanging in her living room. That is so awesome! I totally love going over there and seeing that she thinks it's good enough to display on her living room wall.

Hope you all enjoyed Easter with your families, too! I am planning to do scrapbook pages with my kids, too so try to be patient with me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment