Pages

April 23

So I am feverishly working towards finishing my kit for my Design Class at JessicaSprague.com, and while the class has been great, I still feel like I don't have a clue what I am doing most days that I am trying to design stuff. Scrapbooking, yeah, I feel like I have that part down, now in both Photoshop CS5 and Elements. But I also feel like I need more education and experience under my belt! So what's a girl to do? Google it!

I have now started taking classes at ReneePearson.com and I am completely loving them!!!! Laura Coyle is a fantastic teacher and I am now the proud owner of yet another Adobe product, Illustrator CS5. I really should have bought the bundle...

I am also signed up for a class with Tiffany Tillman, which starts at the beginning of May. It's called Scraphic Design and it's all about design principles and techniques. I have taken her Summer Templates class and I am really impressed with her work, too. The layout I did yesterday was made from one of her free templates that she gives away on her blog every Thursday.

So again, I took no pictures today :( But I have hundreds of ideas for them stored in my head, thanks to the visual and mental stimulation I am receiving in all of these fabulous classes! I would love to have any of you join me in the message boards and on this journey to becoming a designer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment