Pages

April 21

Do you remember my post about Kalyn and the hot rollers? I did the CurlyQ I love you page here about our experience with them. Well, she has been begging me to let her get a perm so her hair would always be curly like mine. And I finally gave in :)





 My mom did it this morning and it looks great! I was a little concerned how she would do with the change and how she would react if she didn't like it. Never fear -- we both LOVE it!


I love that her personality allows her to fit in any situation. She can hang with the boys, getting dirty playing in the mud, and wear her pajamas all day long. And then she can go straight to being all girlie girl, fancy schmancy and you'd never know she was playing in the dirt with mud on her face 30 minutes prior. She's such an amazing little girl, beautiful beyond words, and I am so lucky to be her mom.



Well I guess I'll be wearing my hair curly for a while now, too :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment