Pages

Curly Q...I (heart) U

I made this layout tonight. (Or, should I say this morning since it's technically I-only-have-quiet-time-in-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning time!) I love it! I forgot to go back and edit the pictures. Oops! I like to edit them after I have finished the layout to make sure that they go well with the colors in the layout. Kinda weird, I know, but I'd rather play with paper :) It's more fun since I don't have a lot of confidence (translation = knowledge) in correctly editing them. It's a learning process!

Just in case you are interested, all of my supplies used on this layout came from my favorite digiscrap designer, Crystal Wilkerson, who is going to be opening her own digi shop soon! I am super excited about it :) Oh yeah, back to the subject at hand -- I used her 5x7 templates for the photo layout and various elements and papers from her Oh Boy Collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment