Pages

March 31

Okay so a couple of weeks ago, I told you about Visualize. Do you remember? Well I have been pretty lazy with taking pictures this week, so I don't have a bunch of family pictures to share, buuuuttt, I do have about 10 pages of inspirng quotes and creativity sparklers for you crafty gals reading my blog :)

Click on the link below to see what I have bookmarked. If you haven't created your own account yet, I strongly encourage you to do it!

My Visualize

Okay, well as I was proofreading this post, I remembered that I did make a couple of patterned papers while I was playing in Photoshop and practicing some different techniques so I will share that with you :)

Once I figure out how to make it available for you to download, I will *try* to come back and update this post. If I forget, feel free to remind me, okay? Thanks!


My ladybug paper :)  I am so proud of this! Basic, I know, but I have no artistic/drawing talent so to be able to put the circles togeher in such a way that they look anything relative to a real ladybug is nothing short of miraculous :) hehehe!

The Bunny Paper :) In honor of all the easter candy I devoured today :) Yay for chocolate bunnies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment