Pages

March 29

Happy Real Birthday to my Sister today :)

My sweet and ever-helpful mother-in-law watched the kiddos today so that I could go shopping with one of my friends from Bible Study today. When I got back to her house, the kids were having a blast playing with their cousins so I made another layout. Yay!!!!

Jonathan has been playing kickball with the kids in the afternoon when he comes home from work since the time has changed and it's darker longer now. They really look forward to their outside time with Daddy and it gives me a little sanity break while I prepare dinner or finish straightening the house. This layout was originally going to be of all the kids playing together, but when I was sorting through the pictures there were just soooo many of Kagen I decided to just do the whole page of his expressions. This has got to be the most adorable 4 year old boy in the whole great big world! He's even cuter when he crying (if you don't have to hear the noise that said crying produces! haha!) I just love that little boy to pieces :)

Click on the image to see it larger in another window :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment