Pages

March 28

Almost Happy Birthday :) for my little sister, Brandy. For about 20 years, we celebrated her birthday on today, which is the wrong day. Haha! Who does that? Yesterday we went to my Mom's house to celebrate her real birthday which is tomorrow. Seriously. We have the birth certificate proof now. Hahaha! This still cracks me up :)

My sister is such a beautiful and amazing woman! She is an excellent mother and wife and has been my best friend for years, depite all of our childhood squabbles :) She has come to my rescue in so many times of need in the way that only  a sister can. She has seen all my faults and failures and loves me still. She encourages me to carry on through thick and thin. I am so fortunate to have her in my life.

She asked me to take a couple of pictures of her and her husband for his new desk at work and they turned out really cute and playful so I thougt I'd share them for today's post since I didn't take any pictures for today. Hope you don't mind!

This one was my favorite one of the both of them.

This was my favorite candid shot of them. She's was being a goofball and I was trying to take a picture of them giving each other a kiss. None of those really turned out because we were all laughing so hard at her trying to put one foot up in those heels and stll stand up straight and tall on uneven grass.  Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment