Pages

January 25

So I have been telling you about the picture wall that I have been working on for a few days now. I finally finished it, literally seconds before the guests started to arrive for Kalyn's party on Sunday. If it weren't for my sister working her tail off helping me clean up I would have never gotten it finished. I couldn't be any happier with how it turned out! I love the scrolly thing (is that a word - hopefully you know what I mean) at the top of it. I haven't put all of the regular decor on the buffet yet. In fact, I had Kalyns birthday cards all along the countertop until I took these pictures. All of the pictures were taken at the park and in my front yard. I used the techniques I learned in JessicaSprague.com's Good to Great Workflow class to convert them all to black and white. While I am an avid scrapbooker, I have never cared much to have my family photos displayed all around my house. Until now. Hopefully I can keep them updated regularly as my photography skills and editing skills get better :) I am dying for some feedback. Tell me what you think :) I have so many ideas for how to change this up for different seasons and holidays. If you have any ideas, please share :) For now, I will leave you with some pics of our family pics :) Hopefully this will inspire you to update your own family photos in a beautiful arrangement. Remember you can take pictures anywhere and with any camera. Find your moment to freeze forever!

Sorry about the glare here :( But at least you can get a general idea! Closer-ups are below :P















Here's the left side a little closer.

And here's the right side a little closer :)



























Kalyn asked me to take a picture of her with her Ipod and all the apps I figured out how to get on it. I am super proud of myself for figuring it out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment