Pages

January 26

I have been going to our Ladies Bible Study for the past six years and I have to say it has become one of my favorite times of the week. We have formed a very close knit group and we can always count on one another to help each other out. It's very comforting to know that these women have got my back and are there cheering me on through some of life's most difficult circumstances. I don't know where I would be without their support and encouragement.

Most of our studies in the past have been geared towards the different relationships in our lives, like parenting, marriage and friendships. This semester, we are studying the book of Ephesians. I actually read my whole lesson in the book and answered the questions. I am so glad that I made it a priority in my busy week. It really prepared me to be able to discuss the topics with the group. I hope I can stick with it for the whole semester this time :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment