Pages

January 24

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!

I spent the majority of the day today (thinking about how high the scale read this morning after so much cake and buttercream in the last few days) working on Kalyn's Ipod. I can't figure that thing out for the life of me. Help! Please!

We made Kalyn's favorite food for dinner tonight, grilled steaks and rice. Plain, steamed rice. I get the steak - who wouldn't want that for their birthday dinner? But plain rice, really? Only cause it is your birthday. And of course more cake (which means even higher numbers on the scale tomorrow).

I posted more party pics on Facebook. They can be found here. See if you can find the picture wall and tell me what you think about it. I am going to write more about it tomorrow. Hope you had a great day today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment