Pages

January 15

Oh, I miss the nanny! Oh, how I miss the nanny! Jonathan worked all day today and I am not quite sure how to do it without help anymore :( Having her here three days this week has been such a tremendous help! She's unbelievable -- she feeds us, she cleans up after us, she plays with the kids, and she loves to hold the babies. What more could I ask for?

I can't believe all that I have actually been able to accomplish this week. I, yes me personally, read 5 separate books to my kids, out loud. We also started on The Little House in the Big Woods for our daily reading. The kids are enjoying that book so much. They get really excited when there's a picture. I hope they will like it enough to want me to read the whole series. :) We did homeschool every day this week. My floors were mopped twice in one week. (I told you she was amazing!) I am still caught up on laundry. But best of all, I have had time to take pictures -- my most favorite thing ever!

I haven't spent much time taking pictures today, but I did get a great one of Kalyn playing with Chloe. I can't believe how many pictures Kalyn's letting me get of her lately. I hope this trend continues :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment