Pages

January 16


Whew! What a day...We took over 400 pictures today. This new camera is amazing! I am completely loving everything about it. I think I already mentioned that I am working on a major project right now, but just in case I didn't, I will let you in on it here and now. When we remodeled in November, we added in some cabinets across from my kitchen table to act as a serving/buffet area. Above that my sweet husband put up 29 black picture frames in varying sizes. I am editing all of the photos for it to be black and white and it is taking quite a while. The goal is to have them all done by Kalyn's birthday party this weekend (along with making a cake and decorations, remember?) so I better get busy. Here's one of my favorite photos that I have edited so far. Jonathan and I hardly ever get to take a picture together. Kalyn took it for us when we were having our little photo shoot after church. She did pretty good for such a big camera :) Hope you like it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment