Pages

January 14

So Kalyn's 9th birthday is fast approaching. I really need to get a plan together. We looked at cakes online this morning to pass the time while Caleb and Jonathan were out getting doughnuts. Yummm! We found a ton of really cool ideas. She wants a pink, black and white vanilla and chocolate cake. It has to be at least three tiers since there are going to be so many people here for her party, she told me. I hate to disappoint her but I haven't really given it much thought yet so I think the next few days are going to be busy. She has also informed me that she will need a banner, with Happy Birthday and her name just has to be on it! When we were searching for cakes one of the sites that we were looking had a place where you could search by the age group. Did you know that 9-12 is considered a tween? She said, "Really, Mom, I am going to be a tween already? That's like a teenager, right?" to which I replied, "You already are. You already are."


We started a new Life Discovery class last night at church. It's for teenagers. Yep, she already is.


We did go to the park today, but only long enough to try out the burst mode for like 20 minutes. Yay for me figuring it out but BOO for the cold. Did you know that you could take 472 pictures in less than 15 minutes? Me neither and I am in LOVE! All of my kids were cooperative, too. Even the tween. One look at this picture and you will agree. She is definitely a tween. Far too soon.
Next year she'll be in the double digits :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment