Pages

January 13

Rant warning: I wonder if I am the only one who pays for it when I take advantage of sleeping in. I did this morning, and I was playing catch up all day. I have decided that I am a way better mom and wife when I don't sleep in. It's like a vicious cycle, sleep in, stay up late, promise myself not to do it again, sleep in anyway, promise myself not to do it again again, repeat, repeat, repeat again. Am I the only mom who can't pull myself away from the peace and quiet and clean of the house at 10:00 at night to get the full eight hours of beauty sleep that I really need ? Why is it that I am dragging all day and then all of a sudden when the kids go to bed I get a third wind and end up still awake trying to settle the nerves at around 12:30-1:00 a.m? It's a lost cause I guess. Oh well. End rant.

So today I forced myself to brave the frigid cold and take pics of the kids outside. Some of them turned out really good. I took over 200 shots even though I still can't seem to figure out the continuous shooting mode but I am determined to work on that tomorrow. Jonathan is not working so hopefully we will get the opportunity. I think the kids are stir crazy anyways from being in the house so much. Maybe we will go to the park...I need to spend some more time with this lens and figure out if it has the right zoom. No edits on these pictures. I'll save the edits for the digital scrapbook pages and not overwhelm myself on the blog right now. I need to save my energy for a big project that I am working on right now.





0 comments:

Post a Comment