Pages

Finally....

Finally, I can see some light at the end of my tunnel! I am so excited to get back to blogging and scrapbooking and creating. I have missed it so much. It has been crazy in my house since we found out we were expecting the twins almost two years ago. Things are finally starting to settle into a routine where I feel as though I might have enough time to concentrate on my hobbies again.The twins are both crawling now, and becoming more independent. Kagen has really matured and is getting better at entertaining himself. He also keeps me company as I do my work around the house. Kalyn and Caleb will be starting school next month. Things are about to be much less noisy in my house during the day. If only I could get those babies to take a nap now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment