Pages

Splish Splash We're Taking a Bath!


Today was pretty uneventful. Just the usual Monday stuff - cleaning and laundry and such. The older kids are really wanting to earn money now, so I tried to teach them how to do some of the "chores". Honestly, it is just kinda frustrating. It takes longer to show them how to do it, and it seems like showing them how to do it just prolongs the work I already dislike! Oh well, a day in the life of a mom! I know it will be rewarding when they can actually do it on their own so for now I cling to that hope! I did actually go outside with them today, too. It was kinda nice if you don't count all of the refereeing that had to be done. I got a little bit of sun, and they had fun playing in the waterhose. I managed to get quite a few really good pictures of them playing together.


After we came in for lunch, they had quiet time and I worked on a digi layout of the twins. I debated a lot on whether or not to do them each a page of their own, but decided against it since they do get their baths together. Well, one right after another anyways :) I used the October Digi Doables Template from A Cherry on Top for the layout, and the Mischief Kit from Bella Gypsy. I converted the photos to B&W because I had a hard time finding paper to match. The stainless steel sink and granite countertops were clashing with the girly pink bathtub. I didn't add anything extra to the template, and I couldn't figure out how to grasp and manipulate the curvy text, so I deleted it and added my own text bubble. I am happy with the way it turned out, but I feel like there's something missing still. What do you think?




0 comments:

Post a Comment