Pages

Baby Goats Layout


I made this layout a couple of weeks ago. The pictures were taken on a beautiful sunny day and they printed in beautiful color! I knew I had to use this patterned paper for my background! I love polka dot patterns :) It made it so easy to coordinate the solid cardstock colors. I also like how the journaling on the bottom half of the half circle turned out. I printed it on scrap paper first, and then used repositionable adhesive to place the cardstock directly over the spot that it had already printed again.
Materials Used:
DCWV Patterned paper & cardstock
Martha Stewart Punch
Cricut goat from Animal Kingdom
Creative Memories Large Oval for Title and Journaling block
Prima Flowers
Flower shaped brad by the Paper Studio
Miscellaneous Stamps & Ink (I think Mindy's Zoo for the vines and assorted stamps from the dollar bin for the other accents.)
Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment