Pages

April 3

Today we went on a walk around the block with the kids and I was able to take some pictures. Yay!!! I don't have a lot of time for chattiness today since I am getting ready for our church's Women's Retreat next week so I'll just make this a quick post :)

Yall please pray for my sweet husband. Next weekend it's him and five kids for three days. Without me or a housekeeper or a babysitter. Bless his precious heart! I hope they aren't as mean to him as they are to me :) hehehe! Or maybe I do, so he'll understand why I am so tired by the time he gets home in the afternoon. Haha! Of course, I am just kidding. He will LAY DOWN THE LAW and he's the fun one. Do you think they'll miss me? Yeah, probably when they are hungry and the house is dirty :) I am full of jokes today. Seriously.


I made this with one of Crystal Wilkerson's 5x7 Templates.


0 comments:

Post a Comment