Pages

March 8

My sweet friend Kirra and I were discussing homeschooling/scheduling at our small group last week, and she had a book called "Managers of Their Homes". She let me borrow it, and I have been constantly trying to find a minute to sit and read through it. There are so many great ideas and guidelines that are helpful in setting schedules both in your regular life and homeschooling plans. I have since revised my daily schedule that I made a few weeks ago from Crystal Wilkerson's planner, that I sadly never really followed :( I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is trying to get on a schedule but isn't really sure how, and needs some advice. This book is chock full of some wonderful ideas! I hope you can check it out very soon. It could change your life! Really!
Google Teri Maxwell and go to their website! They have a lot of free information, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment