Pages

March 5

My sister and I went to get pedicures today :) It was painful, probably the worst pedicure I have ever had but my toes are beautiful now. No thanks to the chinese lady who was practically beating my legs up with the massage. My varicose veins make it so hard to get a pedicure and actually enjoy that part. When I told her to use lighter pressure, I think she thought I said use more. Boo hoo :( No pain, no gain, right?

I have been so busy shopping and getting things ready for my table for the Missionary Luncheon on Monday that I completely forgot to take pictures, but I did design this to go into a little 2x2 photo frame at each place setting. What do you think? I am going with the red, black and white color scheme with a little bling and zebra print. It's going to be so nice! I am really excited, can't you tell?


0 comments:

Post a Comment