Pages

March 1

I have been going through all the files on my hard drive and trying to get rid of stuff I don't need. I came across several digi-scrapping pages that I never finished, so I decided to work on them some more today, now that I have a little more experience under my belt :) I was able to complete three layouts, two of which I will share with you today. Don't forget to stop by Jessica Sprague's Digi Lovely Blog to get your free template for today. I haven't worked on mine yet, but I will show you what I do with it as soon as I get the chance to try it out. Looks like a fun template -- not my typical kind of layout, so I am excited to work on it. Tell me what you think of these:

This was the very first digi layout I ever did by myself without a template.


These pics are from a couple of years ago, but I had started the layout when I started digi scrapping and never really liked it much. I completely reworked it today and I am much happier with the way that this it turned out for me today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment