Pages

February 28

So yesterday when I was shopping with my Mom, I had an idea for the plates for the missionary luncheon. I have seen it done somewhere else but I can't for the life of me remember where. You just take a plain plate and go around the edges with these flat backed marbles. I used E-6000 glue to adhere the marble pieces to the plate. It was so simple! It only took about 5 minutes to do the whole plate. This is definitely the kind of craftiness I could really get into :) So tell me what you think of the grouping, and try to picture it with my centerpiece from yesterday's post.

Okay I know the color stinks here, but you get the idea anyway :) Do you like the little zebra teacup, too? That was another Ross find. It was the last one too, and it only came as a set of four. I still need four more so I am going to be checking back this week. Praying I get very lucky!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment