Pages

February 9

A couple of days ago, I got a wild hair to google my favorite candy from way back when. I found it on Amazon and EBay, and paid three times the price for shipping as I did for the candy. It came today and I was so excited to open it up. I used to get these penny candies at Barnes Supermarket in Molino when I was a little girl. They are called Big Bol and they are just candy coated gum. They are kinda high in points but they are worth it because they bring me back to a happy time and place :) What was your favorite candy as a child? I would love to hear about it!

Tonight we took pictures at church for Valentine's Day. I really liked this one of the boys so it's my pic of the day :)

I am late posting today's blog so I have no idea what I ate! I didn't keep track of it past today, since I was just keeping tracks on scraps of paper that I trashed when I cleaned my desk. (on Friday night when I actually wrote this blog :) haha!) Wednesdays are the busiest days of the week for me so I didn't get to work out either :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment