Pages

February 8

Three hours at the accountant's office today. In addition to the two hours I spent there last night :( Still no answers and more mass confusion.

On a positive note, I did actually accomplish something tonight while Jonathan took the kids out to eat :) That's a brave man to take 5 kids under the age of 9 out to eat by himself! I would never take on that task! It's worse than Walmart with 5 kids, which is no fun either :) Been there. Too many times.

I absolutely fell in love with this pic of Claire that I posted yesterday, so when I checked out Jessica Sprague's Digi Lovely site for Template Tuesday's free template, I knew immediatley which photo I wanted to use. I am quite happy with how it turned out. All of the paper and embellishments came from Echo Park's A Walk in the Park Kit.

On the dieting homefront, I am happy to report that I did my two miles today, even though I was suffering through the entire thing. Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic, but I am seriously SORE from just two days of exercise! Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: 1/2 Clementine, Fresh Carrot & Apple Juice (2 points)
Lunch: Steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower & Baby Carrots with Alfredo Sauce for dipping (3pts.)
           Chicken Lettuce Wraps (the recipe still needs some work, but I was closer this time!) (4 pts.)
Snack: Banana and 5 Gummy Bears (1 pt.)
Dinner: Spring Mix Salad with frozen strawberries and Vidalia Onion Dressing (4 pts.)

Again, I am left with 15 points! I am honestly not hungry, and I don't think that I should eat 15 points worth of candy! I am not 100% sure how I am going to lose weight with this new plan. Have any of you tried the new Weight Watchers Plan? Please share your tips if you having any! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment