Pages

February 5

Today was just kind of a lazy, rainy day where we spent most of the day inside. I wanted to get out and take some pictures but it just never happened. We finally got out around dinner time. We had to return a lens that I was having problems with and then we went to Barnes & Noble to look for a better manual for my camera. On the way home we went through three different drive thrus to pick up dinner because no one wanted to eat the same thing. What an exciting Saturday, right? Not so much!

As a last ditch effort to not skip taking pictures today. I grabbed these flowers from a vase and gave them to the three little ones and started snapping. Chloe kept pushing them away. She was not interested at all. Kagen helped Claire, who, on the other hand, was very interested in picking off every single individual petal from the flower. It was really cute. If only I could have captured each of the different stages, I would have picked those pics for my pic of the day. I am trying out all of these different settings on the camera and keep screwing up the focus. I should really read that manual I bought tonight. :)

This pic turned out really cute though so I am happy with it!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment