Pages

February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

What did you do to celebrate? Me, you ask? TAXES, TAXES, and then some more TAXES! Boo! You would think an accountant would have been able to handle this but unfortunately, she screwed everything up and I am having to fix it all. On Valentine's Day. When I should be spending time with the ones I love.

The hubby worked until 8:30 tonight, but at least he's has a job and can work right now, so I am thankful for that! :) He managed to take a break long enough to bring me takeout lunch frm Shark Fin and he brought me some beautiful flowers, my favorite chocolate, and a couple of really nice cards -- one from him, and one "from the kids". The older kids were so excited to see me open the card and read what they had written, or scribbled :) Then Kagen asked if he could have one of my flowers. He's so cute!


My mom brought me and the kids a Valentine, too. I love that she still insists on doing something for all of the holidays even though we are all grown. As adults, we hardly ever get gifts anymore and it's nice to know that someone thought of you on a special day! She got me a mulled-cider scented Tyler Candle Company candle. It's the first thing you smell when you walk in my house now. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment