Pages

February 1

Woohoo! I made it through the first month of P365 with posts and pictures for everyday :) Even though I am not paper scrapbooking as much as I'd like, I still feel good about what I am doing here digitally. Documenting our everyday life with pictures. Nothing fancy but its mine and I did it. For 31 days in a row so far!
Today I have a recipe to post :) I made these Banana Cream Cheese muffins to take with me to Bible Study tomorrow. They are making my kitchen smell so yummy! Definitely not WW friendly :(













Banana Cream Cheese Muffins:

Beat together 3/4 cup butter and 8 oz. cream cheese and 1 t. vanilla. Gradually add in 2 cups of sugar and then 2 large eggs, one at a time. In a separate bowl, combine/sift together 3 cups all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon each of baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add this mixture gradually to the sugar and cream cheese mixture. Finally, stir in 4 very ripe bananas and 1 cup of toasted pecans.

Spoon batter into muffin tins (or 2 greased and floured loaf pans) and bake until golden brown on the edges and a toothpick comes out clean.
Frosting Recipe:
1 stick of butter
8 oz. cream cheese
1 t. vanilla extract
2 lb. bag sugar

Cream together cheese, butter and vanilla extract and gradually add powdered sugar until desired consistency is reached.

Let me know if you try these! They are sooo yummy!

My pic of the day is a layout that I did with a free template from Digilovely.com for Template Tuesday. I couldn't decide if I liked the color photos or black and white better so I did both.

Which do you like better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment