Pages

January 21

Whew! What a day. Best Buy with 5 kids. Walmart with 5 kids. By myself. What was I thinking? We went to the bathroom like 17 times, (slight exaggeration! haha!) stood in line for over 45 minutes, and arrived home 2 1/2 hours later with a car full of groceries and party supplies, one exhausted momma and 5 cranky kids. Why didn't I want to wait until Saturday to do all this you ask? Because on Saturday, I have to make the biggest cake ever for, like, the most important party ever. Kalyn's words.

But at least it's over. Finally. Now I can bake cakes and start to make all my little girl's cake dreams come true :) I carried Chloe in a backpack apparatus similar to what a hiker might wear, and it was a serious workout! Now, I fully intend to indulge in a taste test of homemade buttercream after baking said cakes and not feel guilty about it. Hmmmm. Buttercream. Praline Buttercream. Almond Buttercream. Bubblegum Buttercream. If I keep thinking about all that buttercream, I am going to be in a buttercream-induced coma very soon :) And to think, I have never liked frosting until I started making my own....

Today's picture is of Kalyn and Claire. I was telling her earlier today that I do not have hardly any pictures of her and Claire together. (She usually plays with Chloe because Claire prefers to walk on her own and Chloe will still let you hold her.) Random thought - I can't wait to learn more about editing pictures because I would really love to take that garbage can out of the background. Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment