Pages

January 19

Another busy day :) I took Caleb to speech this morning and then we came home and made breakfast for Bible Study. We went to church for Bible Study, and came home and did schoolwork and cleaned the breakfast mess and made lunch and cleaned up again. I worked on my picture wall a little bit more and then it was time for dinner and cleaning up again (Maybe we should quit eating so much and then I could quit cleaning so much!) and back to church for our Wednesday night class. I didn't take any pictures today either :( I guess it's a good thing that I took so many on the other days so that I would have a few filler pics for the days like this.

This is one of Kagen at the park. Not sure what's up with this sideways hat :) He's such a little cutie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment