Pages

January 18

I was excited to be able to leave the house without any kids and enjoy some adult conversation at book club tonight. For once, I think I am actually going to read the book we picked for next month. I am not sure what it's all about but it's called The Trial and it's written by Robert Whitlow. I am hoping to be able to read it after Kalyn's party is finished and I get all of the paperwork together for the accountant. If you know of anyone who is good, I am shopping for a new accountant. The one I currently have makes my stomach turn and I do NOT like that feeling. I'd rather pay someone I actually like (and who doesn't make me feel stupid) to deal with the IRS and taxes on my behalf :)

I did get to spend some time working on the picture wall today while the nanny was here. I am really looking forward to seeing it finished. It's going to be awesome when I am done!

I took a few pictures of the kids playing outside this afternoon. I love this one of Claire and Caleb both looking away from me. I usually take my pictures with the kids smiling, directly facing me, but as I am learning more about photography, I am starting to venture out and try different types of shots. I am not sure what they were looking at, but I love the profile of Claire, and her pursed lips and how you can still see the other side of her chunky-monkey cheeks. You can tell Caleb is smiling from his dimples and raised cheekbones. Yes, this was definitely a happy moment for them :) Love my kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment