Pages

January 10

I use an online curriculum called Time4Learning for the kids science and history lessons. They are great -- very interactive, full of games and quizzes that I don't have to grade! Yay! They keep track of everything for me so that I can focus on teaching the kids the 3 R's :) It's awesome that whenever Caleb (or Kalyn) work on their lessons, Kagen can join them, too. Fun for everyone! The boys were really enjoying today's lesson on insects and Caleb got a 100% on his quiz. He was so proud of himself! I love to see my kids excited about their accomplishments.

Today's picture is of the boys in Mommy's bed doing Caleb's science lesson. They are so cute! Even though they make me crazy sometimes, I wouldn't trade being home with them and being blessed enough to homeschool them for anything in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment