Pages

Information on the Slide Show in the Above Post :)

Seriously - is it just me or is Photobucket not user friendly? Arghh! Anyway - Happy (late) Friday night to everyone in Blogland! I just wanted to share this word book that I made for my sister for Christmas. (between you and me - I am not sure how many more times I could try to upload this slide show before I was going to throw the computer out of the window - oh well! I think I am done with the rant now!)

I really enjoyed making this for her and her son. Her family loves the beach and everything about it, right down to the sticky, salty sand! They also have an in ground pool. During the summer, they are in the water so much you'd think they were fish :) Anyways - this album is perfect for diplaying some of her most treasured photos of her little cutie and their family time.

Hope you like it! Let me know what you think! If you have any questions you can leave them in the comment section and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking!
Amber

0 comments:

Post a Comment