Pages

Card Set









I made my MIL a big package of things for Christmas this year. I am planning to share them all on here over the next couple of days. First off, I made this card set. I thought they would be nice to give to the ladies at her church or just someone special :)
On the "For You", I used my oval nestabilties and added a couple of extra layers with my Creative Memories oval cutters. I stamped the butterfly image and cut it out. I used glitter glue around the edges and bent it up a little so that it would pop off the card. I colored the flower and leaves separately on the flower image so that I could stamp it all at the same time.

The "Celebrate" card is pretty basic, made with patterned paper, coordinating ribbon, stamps and of course, my favorites - embossed primas :)

For the"Believe" card, I used a brad and the SU word window punch for the sentiment. The rectangle nestabilties die was used for the stamped image. I added some pretty ivory ribbon to finish it off.

Finally, the "flower" card. It's pretty straightforward :) Stamped the same flower three times and mounted each on two pieces of coordinating paper. I used my 1 1/2 inch scallop punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, and my creative memories square punch (not sure of the exact measurements, but I think it was 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 also).

Generally speaking - I inked the edges on everything and stamped a coordinating flower on all of the envelopes. I love stamping envelopes to match :) It just adds so much extra to a handmade card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment