Pages

May 5

My pic of the day today is HYSTERICAL! When Jonathan and I pick at each other for something silly, we say "NERD ALERT".  I completely think that my glasses are super nerdy and I have about wearing them thanks to my sister picking on me when I was a little girl. She used to call me a four-eyed monkey geek. What are sisters for, right? Ha! So, what does that have to do with my hysterical picture of the day? My sister came over for some yummy hashbrown casserole for lunch today, and I was wearing my glasses. She took them off my head and put them on Chloe and it was so cute that we had to do it to Claire, too.What do you think?


I know they have crusty, dirty faces, and despite the fact that it was lunchtime, they are still not dressed. You don't have to point it out :) haha! Why is it that some of my most favorite pictures are like this?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment