Pages

May 3

I am so excited about this new class that I started at ReneePearson.com. Tiffany Tillman is the teacher and the class is more about designing. Right up my alley :) I have already watched all of the videos for the first week, and I can't wait to have some time (hopefully tonight) to start on the assignments. We are supposed to create a desktop background for our computer, which is something that I have always wanted to do. Today is more of the same blah blah blah housekeeping. laundry and catching up on schoolwork, and there's nothing blogworthy to tell you about so I will quit the finger flying on the keyboard and post a picture already. K? Great. Here it comes :)
Click to see larger in a new window :) This was made from a "Template Tuesday" freebie on DigiLovely.com. Brenda, one of my Art of Digital Design classmates designed this one. Yay! Go Brenda, Go Brenda, Go Brenda! (She is now on my  class linky list if you want to see what else she's been up to.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment