Pages

April 17

I have seriously spent the ENTIRE stinking day working on reorganizing my computer files. Do you ever have a feeling that something is wrong with your computer and it's on its last leg? Well, I kinda have that feeling. Plus, now that I am learning how to design on my own, and I have spent more time developing my own style, I really need to clean out my files of all the junk I downloaded when I first learned of this idea of digital scrapbooking. I was so excited to get something for free, (like when that works out with coupons! Yay!) that I went download-crazy and snagged everything I could get my hands on. And basically, it's a lot of junk that I have never used and probably never will. Say goodbye to cluttered files! I am so excited about how everything turned out and how beautiful and ordered my file system is now. Ahhh, sigh of relief.

Here's a layout that I did a while back since I didn't take pictures today.

Click on the layout to see it larger in a new window :)
This was one of the very first layouts I ever did, and I am not 100% sure where everything came from, but I think it was by Bella Gypsy. They were one of the first designers I ever came across and I loved all their bright colors and patterns. The babies were only about 6 months old here. My, how they have grown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment