Pages

April 13

Bible Study this morning :) We have had a few new ladies join our group over the last few weeks and I am really enjoying getting to know them all better, too. Seriously, that's the highlight of my week. Every week. It's so wonderful to have a support group of like-minded women to share my life with every week. They encourage me to be a better wife, mom, Christian, and just a better person all around. They inspire me with their ideas on biblical parenting and challenge me to spend more time with my Lord when I see Him working in their lives. I hope that you all have a group of wonderful people in your life, too. These women are such a blessing to me.

After our Bible Study this morning, my sister asked me to come over and go swimming. Umm, yeah, let me think about that. 90 degrees outside, 5 rowdy kids and a messy house I don't feel like cleaning? Yep, be there in about 15 minutes!

Kagen had so much fun when he and Caleb were making waves together.

Oh yeah, he was having a lot of fun chasing everyone down and getting them with this water gun contraption.

This is Chloe, stomping her sweet little feet in the water runoff from where the boys made waves. If only I could have captured her face, but wait no more. I did, in the picture below :)

I love this sweet little girl!!!
I didn't neglect to take pictures of Kalyn. She was at work with her dad :) She loves to go with him because Daddy always buys her a drink, takes her to lunch, and usually gets doughnuts on the way to his job. Such a rough life, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment