Pages

March 22

Okay, so today we are experiencing technical difficulties with identity theft, Yep, identity theft. Someone ripped us off to the tune of nearly $800.00 so far, courtesy of my supposedly secure Paypal account. I have been on the phone a lot today,  back and forth with Paypal and my bank. How does this happen? Grrrr!

If you have experienced anything like this, please pass on your advice on how to handle it, what to do or not to do. Much appreciation!

In other news, my class is moving very quickly and we have learned how to make several different types of papers. Here's a look at 5 of the papers I designed for a layout that I am working on right now. I will share it with you tomorrow :) Promise!

Blue Solid, Funky Polkadots, Large Polkadots,  Stripes, and another Solid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment