Pages

March 19

So the first week of my design class at Jessica Sprague is over :( This week flew by! I have learned a lot about the design process this week, and have found a couple of new inspiring websites. I thought I would share them with you :)

Visualize Us  - This link will take you directly to my page. This is kind of like facebook for inspiration. Whenever I am browsing the net, if I see a picture I like, I can right click it and add it to my visualize page and it will save it there. I can see what my friends add and what their friends add and on and on and on and it's highly addictive. Like so addictive you may not want to actually look :) Join if you dare! And tell me what your name is so I can "watch" you, too :)


Stumble Upon - An awesome search engine that picks things it thinks you'd be interested on (based on the criteria you choose) and randomly pulls up a page. You choose to like it, and it saves it in a list for future reference for you, or you thumbs down  it, and get a new one. It's really fun and I have seen all kinds of awesome websites that I would have never stumbled upon before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment