Pages

March 16

So I thought I would share a couple of pics of Kagen today. Betcha didn't even know he belonged to me  :) I went back through my blog, trying to make sure everyone's getting equal blogspace, and this sweet little boy has got the short end of the stick! In my defense, he's really hard to capture on film. He's moves so fast most of my pics of him end up blurry. And he hates to get dressed. He's in his underwear pretty much all day long, so those don't make for blog friendly pictures. haha! Again, gotta figure out manual mode...

For the record, Kagen is 4, not 3, and he was not as happy as he looked holding that #3 block. It took a couple of jelly beans to get a smile and pose like that! :)

This little boy LOVES his playdough. He gets a new container everyday, and has for weeks now. He plays with it all day long so by the next day he has to get a new container since his is not quishy anymore. Who can say no to that?

He also loves his Buzz backpack from Disney. He carries this almost everywhere, and it's usually loaded with, you guessed it, his Woody toys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment