Pages

March 14

Today we cleaned out all of our school papers and reorganized our school area. That is one of those things that I put off until it's so bad I can't stand to look at it anymore. Is it like that for you, too? I always have the best intentions to file things away everyday, but it's usually easier to just shove the completed work in the cabinet and save it for another day. Until another day comes and I vow to never do that again. You know you do it, too :) haha! Humor me, okay?

So with all that work, we had to take a break and escape from the madness that it is to sort six subjects worth of worksheets for two kids. How about a cookie picnic?


Here they all are, in rare form, together, without fighting! It would have been too much to ask to get them to all look at the camera :) he he!

0 comments:

Post a Comment