Pages

March 12

In preparation for my upcoming design class at Jessica Sprague, I had to get the full version of Photoshop. I thought I'd try it out and see if I can get comfortable with it today. It's so much different than PSE, but had I not already been comfortable with PSE, I think I would have given up. haha! What's super cool about Jessica's classes, besides that they are available forever, is that they are for both versions. So now I get to go back and retake all the classes I took for PSE in the full version. Yay!!!! It's like getting them for free this time. Okay, enough babbling from me :) Check out this gorgeous little boy! Recognize him from yesterday? Yep, same sweet little squishy baby!


Layout inspired by Jessica Sprague's Up & Running Class.  Papers & Embellishments by Crystal Wilkerson.
Bible Verse by God :)  


0 comments:

Post a Comment