Pages

Template Tuesday!

Okay, well I felt really bad about leaving you with the picture of all of my receipts for a half a year of business expenses/income paperwork, so I decided to take a little break and work on the Template Tuesday from Jessica Sprague's Digi Lovely. Go download your copy and play along :) I dare you!


I used Echo Park's All I Want for Christmas Paper and some brushes from House of 3 to do this layout. I used a ton of different techniques here, most of which I learned from Photoshop Friday Tutorials. I made a lot of changes to the template, because I am not personally fond of the whole gradient look. I made it work for my style though. That's why I love templates -- they are so versatile. They give you an idea to build on, and you can modify it according to your needs and take away or add to, if you choose :) They also allow you to just simply copy and paste if that's all you want to do. I did this entire layout in less than an hour, which is amazing!!! It used to take me like three hours to do one simple layout, and paper scrapbooking -- forget it! That took days! Hope you like this better than the pic of my tax table :) See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment