Pages

February 4

Another wonderful day. This is the life I could get used to :) Slept in until almost 9:00 this morning. That never happens! (Even yesterday!) It was just me and the babies until the nanny came at 11:00, and I didn't even have to clean house again! Without the older ones here to mess it back up before I rolled out the bed, it remained as clean as it was when I went to bed last night, which happened to be very late since I watched every single show I had saved on the DVR! Yeah, I think I already blogged about the negative effects of doing that...oh well :) I ironed my clothes, straightened my hair, even put on makeup for the second time this week.

When the nanny came, I left to run my errands with no kids. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I went to the grocery store, shopping at Kohls, went to the bank (without having to ask for FIVE suckers and feel like I needed to pay an extra banking fee just for asking!) and a couple of other random things on the to-do list. I came home at 4:00, and my house was clean. Why can't every day be like this? (Minus the horrible accountant issue that I had this morning and I don't want to talk about so I am acting like it never happened so that I don't focus on how mad I was for about an hour until I realized it was my own stupid fault for trusting someone to be honest and ethical and I can think of 900 other negative things to say but I am going to pretend that it never happened and stop ranting now!)

So tonight we had small group. We didn't get our video and the only other couple that's un-officially, yet officially, signed up was working and sick. And we even had a guest. We did eat good though. I made an awesome pot roast with mashed potatoes and for dessert, homemade snickerdoodles. Well, they were homemade with my stick of butter and one egg and the mix. That still counts, right? They were perfection and I ate like 12 of them. I should never buy those again. Just sayin' I can not be trusted near the homemade snickerdoodles. We made the best of it anyway, and we watched Facing the Giants. And even after seeing it at least three times before, I still cried like 29 times. Seriously!?

Well I am tired now and turning off the chatterbox now :) Aren't you so happy to be done reading this now? One more thing - the picture of the day. Oh wait, nevermind. Hope you didn't get too excited. I forgot to take one. Goodnight :) See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment