Pages

February 24

My mom and I were talking last weekend, (when I was having one of my aforementioned mommy meltdowns) she told me that I needed a schedule. That's how the Duggars do it, she told me. In all honesty, I discovered that the real problem here is that it is completely and totally impossible for me to accomplish in a single day what needs to be done in my own strength. I really need to depend on God, and seek His wisdom and power to make it through the day. That's the real reason why the Duggar mom is so successful. You can tell she's trusting God, and not herself. So, I am committing to working on that schedule and making that schedule work :) Finishing my daily schedule was exciting. I never thought I could fit it all in, but on paper, it works out :)  Yay! Now if only I can actually use it. I made time for me to spend time with God, work on the blog, exercise, do real office work (instead of sitting in front of my computer pretending to really work! haha) lesson time with the kids, make three meals a day and clean them up, two loads of laundry and even watch my DVR shows :) Sounds like a very orderly life, huh? Yeah, that's what I am hoping for :) Hopefully my extreme dislike of most authority and lack of current routine will not hinder that from happening! Haha!

So if this is the only way to do it - have 5 kids and NOT go insane, here's my last ditch effort!

Favorite Time of the Day: Naptime :) You must know me better than I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment