Pages

February 11

I had a wonderful blessing today. My friend Renee brought me a HUGE bag of clothes for the twins. She has twins also, who are about 9 or 10 months older than mine. They are getting so big! She has been a giver since the day I met her. She has handed-me-down all of her twins clothes, shoes, hairbows, feeding supplies, toys and loads of other stuff. I am so fortunate to have her help me out with the clothing expenses for these pretty little girls of mine. I wish we would have had more time together today and I could have taken pics of her little girls playing with mine :(

I did get to take a couple pics of another friends precious 2 month old baby. I really played with this in PSE tonight. I have never done anything like this, with textures, and photo masks and blending papers into the background. I have to say I love it! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment