Pages

Women's Retreat 2010


This year I was blessed to be able to attend our church's women's conference in Destin. We stayed in the Hilton right on the beach. We were on the 11th floor, if I remember correctly. Regardless, we had an awesome view! It is always so much fun to get away with my friends for a girls night out, so being able to escape for an entire weekend is more than I can put into words. Having newborn twins and raising three other small children was very taxing on me, and I welcomed the chance to get refreshed in the Word and in my relationshops within my friends. I was also priveleged to share my testimony with all of the ladies on Friday night. I can't wait until the next one! I'll be one of the first to sign up :P Here's a layout that I created to remember the trip. Hope you like it! I used Carina Gardner's Pretty Posy Kit. She gave it away for free on Facebook :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment