Pages

Cupid Valentines Card

I made this card today after I finished my owl card. (previous post) Sorry the photo is kind of dark. I am too lazy to fix it right now :) I spent a very long time searching for dingbat fonts with cupid on them. I couldn't find any stamps locally that I was really into. I found this free font on fontspace (I think) and it's called KR Cupids. I printed it out and colored it all in. I used purple glitter (now that I know how to use it, you should be expecting to see lots more) on the wings and the flowy thing. What's that called anyway? Nevermind. I used the Fiskars Heart Border Punch along the bottom. I embossed hearts on each side of cupid and used some of the stamps from the dollar section at Michaels and Joanns. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions by leaving me a comment. Thanks!

Amber

0 comments:

Post a Comment